Any warehouse unit or manufacturing unit requires good air circulation within the four walls. Industrial fans are the only way out to keep the air inside the warehouse circulating thoroughly in every corner of the room as most warehouse units are closed and do not have a proper ventilation system. Manufacturing or warehouse units are packed with a large number of workers who would require proper oxygen to breathe. That’s the major reason behind installing industrial air circulators. They help to circulate the air inside the warehouse evenly.
Why is proper air circulation important in warehouses?
Following are the reasons why air circulation is the most important thing to consider when setting up a manufacturing or warehouse unit:
- Health benefits- Every worker loves to work in an environment which is cozy and comfortable. The health of the workers is the first thing to consider. Sound air circulation allows proper breathing of the workers. Installation of industrial air circulators on ceilings will also help to maintain an even temperature within the warehouse.
- Improves productivity of the unit- When employees and workers will work in a cool & comfortable environment naturally, their productivity will increase. During the summers when the temperature is extremely high, the air circulators will help to keep the interiors cool.
- Protection of various industrial equipment- A warehouse has multiple pieces of equipment or machinery that are made of iron. Iron is prone to rust. Sometimes due to an increase in moisture or humidity in the air, this equipment gets rusted. This is the very reason why appropriate temperature and proper air circulation are required inside the warehouse. Also, humidity can make the floors slippery; as a result, it can cause catastrophic injury within the warehouse among workers. Good air circulation maintains the moisture and humidity level thereby making the floors dry & making it safe for the workers.
- Highly energy efficient- energy utilization has become a major concern these days. In warehouses, heavy machinery tends to consume a lot of energy. The major concern of warehouse owners is to make the environment inside the working space better yet install appliances that are energy efficient. Compared to air conditioners and regular ceiling fans industrial fans are much more energy efficient.
Things to look for while selecting air circulators for a warehouse
The following are the features to look for while selecting air circulators for a warehouse:
- Compact design to fit the false ceiling.
- Comes with at least a 3-speed revolving louver.
- Should have a double bearing long with proper copper winding.
- The design and size should match the interior of the warehouse or manufacturing unit.
- Should be low maintenance.
- Should be easy to install & operate.
- Should have chilling effects within the interiors.
With each passing day, people, in general, have become more conscious about health and energy consumption. In order to have proper air circulation within the manufacturing unit and yet keep the electricity bills in check, heavy-duty industrial air circulators are the best units to opt for. They contribute to a cleaner & cost-efficient working environment.